PLEASE NOTE: SHOWINGS NOW START on 22nd. Privacy and nature await you ! Nice home on over 2 acres! 3BR 2 BA. Spacious living room and dining room, step down to family room with wood stove. Kitchen w/ large island, gas cooking, built in microwave. Separate laundry/mud room with front load washer & dryer. Large primary BR w/ 2 closets and luxury bath. It has two separate vanities, full shower and walk in soaking tub. French doors leading to trex covered porch! Trex front and rear deck. Several Outbuildings! A carport, detached garage, large covered firewood building and a shed. Additionally, there is a man cave or building that could have office! It has electricity and a heater. Well and septic replaced in 2019. It is in good condition but needs paint and flooring in LR, DR & BRs. Carpet and paint allowance of $10,000!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Garrett County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Wood Stove.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price