Gorgeous Country Estate only 4 miles to downtown Frederick. Recently renovated. Three finished levels with three car garage. Gourmet kitchen w/ quartz counters. A light filled sun room with island. family room with brick, gas burning fireplace. Formal separate living room and dining room. Front and rear steps to upper level that boasts five bedrooms, Owners bedroom with vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet. Owners bath with two vanities, soaking tub and separate shower. Three bedrooms that share second full bathroom. Laundry on the upper level with two linen closets. The fifth bedroom could be used as an additional owner's suite with third full bath and walk in closet (It is currently being used as an office), Finished walkout basement with workout room, great room and rough in for 4th full bathroom. Almost 5 acres (double lot) with no city taxes and no HOA Fees. Huge covered side porch, patio leading to pool with pool house that backs to wooded area. Additionally, the lot also has a lovely pond. Beautiful landscaping with cherry trees. Property is in a subdivision of 18 homes (all containing 2 + acres) and only minutes to Rts. 340, 70, 15 and 270 for easy commuting, Home is also within 5 minutes of amenities such as shopping, restaurants, etc. Hardwood floors on main and upper level. Kitchen and baths have been renovated and new hardware and light fixtures through out. Newer roof, HVAC, pool liner, hot water heater. DO NOT MISS THIS BEAUTY! PLEASE NOTE IT IS AN INDIVIDUAL SEPTIC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,539 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Stoney Creek Farms
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Pond, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price