3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher. on almost an acre! NO HOA! Nice, large level yard. Unfinished basement that leads to backyard, could be finished for an another level of living space. Spacious kitchen with dining area, wood cabinets, leading to deck! Large living room with box/bay window! All the big things have been done. New roof and soffits - 2019 & 2020! New HVAC in 2014. New Hot water heater. Good condition, very livable as is, for some it could use some updating! Showings to start Saturday 4/30/2022. ***Being sold as is***** Seller requests local title company and local lender! Please use MAR contract! Please note that the sheds, swing set and debris do not convey and will be removed!
3 BR 2 BA Rancher on almost 1 acre!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,440 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price