Completely renovated 3BR 2 1/2 BA colonial. Brand new kitchen with new cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances. Family room with gas fireplace that could easily be changed back to wood burning (currently not hooked up to a gas source). Nice sized living room and separate dining room w/ built ins. Wood floors in foyer with renovated half bath. Upper level with spacious primary bedroom with new bathroom with shower stall. Two additional nice sized bedrooms with new second full bathroom. Finished basement - great for a game room! Has laundry and plenty of storage. Lovely deck off kitchen overlooking fenced yard. Property right next to park! Many extras. New roof in 2011, all new windows, flooring, appliances, blinds. Freshly painted - move in ready! Minutes to commuting routes, shopping and conveniences! Dont miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Other, City
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Flag, Landscaping, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price